[3830] SS CW K0EU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 17:38:09 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: co

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was fun for a while, until it turned Sunday. Thanks to all the ops that got
on near the end to boost rates a bit. No runable 15 meters prop to speak of
although NP2X was snagged there.

Congrats to N2IC who I am convinced was born with some kind of super human
contest genes. Most likely his A score will beat my high powered U score after I
get docked for more Q's than he does. Way to go Steve. Congrats also to Chuck
K0RF with W0UA and W1XE who combined for the overall highest QSO total so far.

73 Randy K0EU
("Ken" in NAQP)