[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 6 09:03:43 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 6

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  146  Mults = 118  Total Score = 17,228

At 1330 I had 100 contacts and was on my way to a new personal record.  Then, at
1340, it all stopped.  Nobody called me and I could find nobody to call!  On 20m
the skip was too long.  It was like pulling teeth, though I have never actually
pulled a tooth (not being a dentist).  Anyway, it was a hope dashed.

This was the firs CWT back in Florida using my Virginia station.  At 1130z there
was NO Internet at all so I started to call Hotwire, the provider, when it all
came back on.  That's the second time in 24 hours the Internet has dropped out
completely (telephone, TV, etc.).  I was sure it would happen during the CWT.
It did not.  It will.

Jim, N3JT