[3830] CWopsT N4DW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 6 09:19:17 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 6

Call: N4DW
Operator(s): N4DW
Station: N4DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 0:54

Total:  89  Mults = 89  Total Score = 7,921

Amazing!
Operating from the Oklahoma City East KOA.
Setup: TS-2000, Buddy Pole, 40 meters, Vertical at 16 feet.
I was slightly late starting, spilled the dogs water dish ten minutes before
1300.
Grid is EM15ij (had to figure that out for the SS CW submission).
Everyone was plenty loud enough here for this session, surprisingly!
I may or may not be around for the afternoon session, my partner's family may
occupy the rest of the day.
Thanks to all for the QSO's.
This session is slightly better than my average 1300z sessions from home.
I was all RUN this morning.