[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 7 22:29:11 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  121  Mults = 109  Total Score = 13,189

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Router problems caused late posting.  At the beginning, I couldn't run on 40M at
all, so I did S&P for a while and then was able to run some.  Western
signals were quite good plus a few in New England and Canada and station in the
western parts of W5 and W0 areas.  DX signals from CM8NMN, HA8RM, F6HKA ,LZ5R,
DJ1OJ, AND 4X6GP were quite good on 40.  Also HA8RM and DL1NKS plus G3LDI on
80M.  40M was generally too long.  Had a problem with the zepp antenna not
usually do.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Looking forward to slower sessions next week.
 73, John, K4BAI.