[3830] NA Sprint SSB N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 9 23:37:57 EST 2019

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was trying new headset that I plugged in just before and seems RF was getting
into it intermittently, don't know if because both 80 and 40 antennas are well
tuned on CW bands and I seemed to have all kinds of amplifier trip offs and some
kind of RF getting into relay line or some arcing somewhere, on right station
this time.  I had similar problem in sweepstakes CW on left station, so there is
some problem with antennas or switch boxes.  Conditions were pretty miserable,
but good participation of multipliers kept me interested to operate whole thing.
 I had 2 long like almost 10 mins stretches without Qs, so not impressed.  Tnx
for QSOs de Marko