[3830] WAE RTTY N4CW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 10 18:21:31 EST 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - USA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:54

   80:   51    51     0    64
   40:  228   288    60   144
   20:  315   819   504   118
   15:   21    48    27    28
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:  615  1206   591   354  Total Score = 426,924

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very enjoyable contest despite conditions. Most stations worked at getting a
complete exchange and eventually, it would happen. I tried receiving QTC's but
without ideal conditions, I really messed things up, so I stuck with what I know
best, sending QTC's!
Another challenge was the antennas...the best performer, an X-9 at 30 meters is
stuck in the West direction. My "lesser" antenna, an 8-element LP at
10 meters is fixed on Europe! To compound the problem, my 40M rotary dipole is
just below the X-9, and parallel to the boom, making it fixed North-South! If I
heard 'em, I worked 'em!!! You have to make the best with what you have! Thanks
DARC!