[3830] WAE RTTY WN6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 10 19:20:04 EST 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:28

   80:    9    9    0     20
   40:  146  146   20     81
   20:  219  219   49     82
   15:   51   51   10     56
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  389  389   79    239  Total Score = 105,336

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Goal #1 Finish my cousin's book (Cold War to ISIL: One Marine's Journey)
Goal #2 Finish dusty copy of Patterson from a few contests back (The INN)
Goal #3 Surpass Last Year's Score

Done... although I had to find some help on Sunday passing QTCs as I had left
that part till almost too late and Sunday was lots of 'in-continent QSOs' which
can't take or nor give help.

Also getting the 'fixes on the bad ones was a big job with the noisy bands.

Final comment is THANKS to some idiot who was QRMing me because I had no
%((^)&) idea that there was a DXpedition FT8 signal on the spot I was
running. Mr. Idiot  knew how to run RTTY and spent a lot of time typing me
scolding.

WN6K, Paul
SO1R, LP