[3830] WAE RTTY W0MB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 10 23:22:17 EST 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   40:  121  121   40    105
   20:  215  215   30     90
   15:   18   18   20     30
Total:  354  354   90    225  Total Score = 99,900

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:Kenwood TS-590, Kenwood TL-922, Mosley PRO67 at 60,N1MM+. Again waited till the
second day of the test to figure out the QTC thing. Still not quite sure as I am
still having problems receiving qtc's. I did better in this one than ones in the
past. I didn't really spend the time in this one and couldn't get on 80 meters.
Maybe I will be better prepared for next year.