[3830] WAE RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 11 21:05:49 EST 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 16:46
Remote Operation

   80:   32   32    0     62
   40:   95   95    0    102
   20:  219  219   60     84
   15:   63   63   22     38
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  399  399   82    276  Total Score = 135,516

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another last minute WQ6X operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
N6KI surprising me with a suggestion we put in some time in the JIDX
Ssb contest and K6JO running the Sprint as an SO2R limited my time in
the operator "chair".
As a WAE contest, I was quite surprised by the lack of central EU
signals that actually made it to the receiver.  The only EU prefixes
actually worked were F, EA, GW0, CT & CR - bummer dewd.

Until Sunday, I had difficulty finding non-NA stations who could
actually take QTC traffic.  While the N1MM+ QTC sending worked ok,
I had nothing but problems on the QTC receive end - my QTC total shows it.

Nevertheless I had a fun time and loved it when everything flowed well.
Read more about this GiG @ http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com