[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 13 09:14:30 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 13

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  57  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,249

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was fun. In activating the KX4CWO call this morning I decided to
concentrate on 20M to allow as many Europeans as possible to work the call.
There we obviously a number of non-members who called in. Here they are, Paul
G4PVN, Wes N5WA, Yuri DL9LM, Ed ON6PQ, Slave R6KD, Larry R3EV, Ugene DF1J, Alex
YL2AG, Mike HB9EBC, Rimus PA3GLH, Roy OH6LW, Milan OK2AP, Misha RX3QNE, John
G8VPE, Steve G3ILO, Willem PA3CNI, Boris UA6HRB and Mietek SP3BLC. Worked 2
CWAs- Stew M2D and Will GI2CWO. I believe both are instructors. I'll be working
the low bands more this afternoon and tonight, so hope to work some of those
budding students then! Tks to all for the Qs~!