[3830] CWopsT VE9AA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 13 15:05:14 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 13

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 00:59

Total:  97  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,215

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Never thought in 1M yrs I could approach 100 Q's using QRS speeds.  I sent at 22
wpm.....sorry-couldn't get amps hang time to coordinate with rigs hangtime at
20wpm,....lots and lots of new-to-me callsigns. (though I usually miss this
session as I am normally at work)

A lot of fun !  I think if I had not started a minute late and not sent
"CWA FB" (by hand) for all the CWO/CWA stns I worked, and worked the
2nd radio just a little harder I might have cracked 100....but it's not a
contest and it's all good, right?

Might still be awake @ 0300z - make 10-12Q's then off to bed.  Maybe.

Mike VE9AA 2xic7410's and wire 4-squares