[3830] SS SSB NM2O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 17 22:47:04 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: NM2O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNY

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The weather was nice on Saturday and Sunday. I spent time working on the antenna
damage from the wind storm before SS CW. The 40 and 20 beams still are not back
in service. So, the score is skewed towards 80 and sections are missing.

It was a bit like Field Day here. Still on the 80 dipole. But, commercial power
was restored. We were out for 3 days during SS CW.

NNY seemed pretty rare. There were at least 4 active stations, with about 900
QSOs between us. I was the Clean Sweep for one station. Many said thanks for
NNY.

Getting spotted is obviously a big advantage. Many thanks to W2GD for spotting
me on Saturday evening. That started a run of 121 stations with a bunch of
spots.

I was not spotted on Sunday, and the rates were much lower.

73,
Ray