[3830] SS SSB KT4Q(@KN4BIT) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 00:12:22 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KN4BIT KT4Q
Station: KN4BIT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We operated for the first time from the KN4BIT (Bill Cutler) station as a
multi-op of two (KN4BIT and KT4Q).  A few issues to deal with during the contest
but all to be expected on any maiden voyage.  We had a number of nice runs,
especially on 20 & 40M.  80M both days had a very high noise floor but still
worked a number of stations.

Was able to get our sweep Sunday night just before 7:00 pm with PR.  Our second
to last mult was VI which happened earlier on Sunday at 1:30 pm so we sweated it
out for a number of hours.

Thanks to Bill and his wife Kris for accommodating our multi-op effort.

Rig:     Icom 7700
Amp:     Alpha 9500 (1500w)
Ants:    Hex Beam @ 35 ft, DX 40 Dipole @ 35 ft, 80m Windom @ 50 ft
S/W:     WriteLog