[3830] SS SSB K2PO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 00:21:46 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

With just 90 minutes left in the contest, long after the sun had set in Puerto
Rico and as the band was growing quiet, KP3MM came back to my 20m CQ to complete
the sweep.  Thanks, too, to VO1AW and VE3EJ who called in for my last sections
82 (NL) and 81 (ONS?!).

Half of my received serial numbers were under 45.  It's that crowd of casual
contesters who make Sweepstakes the big event it is.

73,

/Bill, K2PO
Portland Oregon