[3830] SS SSB K1EP(@K1TTT) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 08:03:22 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Dave K1TTT for hosting me for the weekend.  Contest started off very
slow, struggling to start a run or even S&P.  My first VE turned out to be a
VE4, which usually is hard to find.  Missed VE7 and PR. Never heard either of
them.  There were long and strong openings to KL7 on Sunday, which also included
nearby VY1.  But no VE7s were heard. Bands appeared to be long, had trouble
working locals, like EMA and WMA.  Spent a lot of time Sunday afternoon looking
for VE7 and PR when I probably should have been going for more Qs, but that is
all a part of the SS strategy. Thanks for all the Qs, see you next year!