[3830] SS SSB VE3RUA/M Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 12:01:09 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE3RUA/M
Operator(s): VE3RUA
Station: VE3RUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rainy River, ON

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My XYL and I drove to Rainy River, ON, to be able to give out a few Qs from ONN.
I worked quite a few folks for whom I was their first ONN QSO. It was fun but I
can't say it was worth it. It is hunting season in northern Minnesota and, on
the way back home, we got our buck...with the car. Considerable damage to the
vehicle but we could drive it home and neither of us were hurt. That is some
consolation.