[3830] SS SSB W4JAM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 14:18:00 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4JAM
Operator(s): W4JAM
Station: W4JAM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: va

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Almost all S/P. Could not get a run going yet people told me I was loud. Steppir
was not working right but was still able to use it with high SWR even after
doing several calibrates. Stack match also acting up, need to get on the air
more to find these problems. I know better but spent too much time with couple
mults early on. Sunday ND was one of the missing. While running on 20 had 3 show
up in 15 min. Had fun but just could not really get into it.

K3, P3
Acom 2000a
Wire for 80