[3830] SS SSB N6ZE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 16:17:55 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N6ZE
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SB

Club: Ventura county amateur radio society

Comments:

Good news: talked with some of my long time VHF Weak Signal friends during the
Sweepstakes.
Chief complaint: grotesque 20 meter band propagation on Sunday. I heard a bunch
of fairly weak “Big Gun” stations calling “CQ” endlessly with very few
only 5 QSOs with my 100 watts and simple vertical.