[3830] SS SSB WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 18 18:16:28 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 13:56

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X "automated" portable operation from W7AYT in
Concord.
While technically there were no Space-WX storms, signal levels were
extremely down and the slowwwww DEEP-Fading would cut exchanges off
mid-delivery - Bummer DEWD.
While I see from other posts that all sections were on the air at
some time, based on what *I* heard, there was limited activity.
Nevertheless, the ones that WERE there ran very well using a
collection of Audacity-made .Wav files.

LooK for a write up on this GiG soon in the WQ6X Contest BLOG:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com