[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 21 21:22:57 EST 2019

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Nov 22

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .25
Remote Operation

   40:  12     6
Total:  12     6  Total Score = 72

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Aargh! I had been trying some Flex radio software, and now my logger settings
and
MMTTY's audio device list is all changed and nothing is working for NS RTTY!
I debugged and restarted as fast as I could, I didn't want to miss NS RTTY.
I finally got on 3 minutes late, nobody on 20m so I switched up to 40m and
discovered a problem when switching bands. I worked everything I could on 40m
until people left about 0200Z, then I tried to solve the band-switching problem.

By the time I got it fixed, the final bell had rung. See you next time,
maybe...I hope...

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

15m, 20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet