[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 21 22:20:56 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   9      7
   80:  21     17
   40:  16     11
Total:  46     35  Total Score = 1,610

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Good condx on 40 and lower. Nil on 20/15.

Three banders with  K0VBU, W8WTS, W1NN, and W9RE. Tnx!

Five min segments, with two sloggy ones: 9, 9, 8, 9,  and then 5 and 6. Thanks
for W1NN for a last five seconds call on 160 to salvage the final five mins.

Great fun. Great ops. Very close numbers. My LA bud and I were pretty even but
he pulled away a bit and KZ5D got me. Quite a number of outstanding numbers
tonight.

73, and GL/have fun in the CQWW CW this weekend.

Jim N3BB