[3830] CQWW CW EA4ZK SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 16:22:27 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: EA4ZK
Operator(s): EA4ZK
Station: EA4ZK

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Madrid

   15:  914    33      128

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

I was invited to go to ED1R but a health problem of my wife in the last minute
before to go  forced myself to stay at home. My wife's health improved on
Saturday morning so I decided to participate as sigle band in 15 meters with my
modest station, just an OB7-3 located in a hole in the middle os Spain. It was
funny but I noticed that my small antenna and poor location make me lost a lot
of weak signals. Lost the 4 last hours of NA opening in Sunday Evening because
my Son must to play a soccer match a 18:00 at 100 km far from my QTH , I love
soccer!!!!! At the end , good sensations, poor propagation, and a lot of
fun!!!!

Thanks to everybody I love this contest and CW is amazing!!!! CUL 73 de Rick
EA4ZK