[3830] CQWW CW N5VR SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 18:10:27 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N5VR
Operator(s): N5VR
Station: N5VR

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Texas

   80:  111    19       49

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to stick with a single band to gain experience operating on 80M even
though my only antenna is my dual band 80M/160M OCF inverted V at 70 feet. I
operated evenings and mornings only. It was a lot of fun and I did learn a lot.
At 500W and a wire antenna my signal was insufficient to run a frequency so all
of my Qs except one are S&P. This is my best showing ever on 80M for any
contest so I met my objective and had fun. Thanks for the Qs.