[3830] CQWW CW N2FF SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 18:16:45 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NLI

   40:   75    13       44
   20:  249    22       90
   15:   72    16       48
   10:    7     5        7

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions better than expected although the slow QsB was a bother in my telnet
pouncing effort at 100 watts.  No 80 or 160 antennas at the moment.  Saturday
was
best especially as a I found 10 open for a short period and managed 7 countries.

40 is such a great band, I sure wish I had a beam there at 150 feet but a low
slooper at EU is what I have.  It's always a thrill when a weak station comes
back o my first call.  Contest thrill was to be called by name when I worked the
3B8 on 20.  A check on QRZ later seems it was either N6AA or K1ZZ.  The places
that some poor hams are forced to travel to for this contest!!!  Again thanks to
all the lads and lassies who strained to hear me.  Have good holidays all and
may Santa or a signfiicant other put a nice radio gift under the bush this year.