[3830] CQWW CW K3HW SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:05:09 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   66    13       46
   40:  186    28       86
   20:  172    25       87
   15:   43    15       35
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

All search and pounce, all wires.  My tribander which is sitting on the ground
would have come in handy. However, the low bands rocked on Friday night for me!
Had 175 contacts after 6 hours which is a lot for me.  Conditions seemed worse
on Sunday.  Heard a few on 10 meters but they did not hear me.  Hopefully by
February I will somehow get the tribander back up. The wires do work and I will
not be touching them!  Thanks to the DX for the QSOs.  Time to go QRT for a bit.
 Happy holidays and see you in 2020!  73 de K3HW ..