[3830] CQWW CW W9AV SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 19:42:52 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W9AV
Operator(s): W9AV
Station: W9AV

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 31:04

  160:   45    11       14
   80:   95    19       46
   40:  150    22       65
   20:  267    26       88
   15:   89    18       47

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

On and off operation. As usual, I can hear lots of stations that have trouble
hearing me. The new hex beam and 40 meter dipole were a help as was the on-line
scoreboard. I came up 2 short of DXCC in a weekend. I tried running, but that
wasn't productive, and so nearly all are click and pounce. CW sure beats SSB for
DX, but I still enjoy FT8 despite the lack of skill required.