[3830] CQWW CW LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 20:06:37 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1JZ LZ1NK LZ1YQ LZ1ZF LZ2BE LZ2PL LZ2XA LZ3ND LZ3ZZ LZ4UX LZ5DB S55M YO9GZU YO9WF Z35Y Z36W Z39A
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN22KF

  160:  177    25       92
   80: 1595    34      125
   40: 2885    39      152
   20: 3215    39      156
   15:  781    34      135
   10:   85    15       45

Club: Milara Contest club

Comments:

What a great contest!
We gathered from all around again for this one. Thanks for our friends YO9GZU
and YO9WF  to join us.
Thank You all for contacts, and to mates from other teams for being on online
scores , so the race was fun to follow also for others.
Hat off to portable team of TK0C , who were out of reach from the first minute,
but knowing the guys, it is not the surprise. Well done .
Some statistics (including dupes):
Run qso 6138
Inband qso 2341
MTP qso 499

We heard more, than we manage to put in log,and we missed some easy ones.
Log was sent to organizer immediately after the contest, to honor the hobby and
our contest friends.
All in all, we are happy with the score and we hope to CU in next one!

LZ5R Team

P.S.
Thanks to Krassy K1LZ for letting us play with his toys!