[3830] CQWW CW ND0C SOAB Classic QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 20:51:17 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Minnesota

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27     8        9
   40:   28    10       18
   20:   62    19       38
   15:   33    12       27
   10:    4     2        2

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I just played around in this one at various times during the weekend.  I put in
a total of about 10 hours - had football games to watch, church activities and
family stuff including a concert.  I missed most of both mornings and much of
Saturday afternoon.

Conditions didn't seem terrible, even for QRP, but I didn't spend a lot of time
beating my head in on 80 and 40 either.  I had a couple nice catches including
V55A, but no new band countries.  Only had a total of 49 DXCC entities and 19
zones between the various bands - kind of sad.

I realize this is not a novel sentiment, but I miss the sunspots and I would
like them to come back soon!

73,
Randy, ND0C

Station:
   Yaesu FTDX3000 running 5 watts out
   Cycle 24 TX38 triband Yagi at 40 feet - 4 el on 10, 2 el on 15, 2 el on 20
   Inverted vee with apex at 39 feet