[3830] CQWW CW NX0I SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 24 22:31:15 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MO

   80:   85    18       47
   40:  176    29       82
   20:  253    29       90
   15:   47    13       35

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests to enter into, although its always a challenge when
you enter as All Band but are ham strung with no 160 meter antenna and a
vertical that doesn't hear anything on 10 meters due to poor solar activity at
the present.  So lots of multipliers lost due to only operating on 4 bands.

All in all though it is still a lot of fun seeing what you can due if you put
your mind to it.
I was happy with my results in the time I participated.

Worked lots of familiar DX Stations and appreciated their qso's.
Hope to be in lots more contests in the future.
Thanks for your contacts.

73/Jerry/NX0I