[3830] CQWW CW W1NN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 07:54:37 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   36    11       18
   40:  109    18       56
   20:  149    20       63
   15:   40    11       26
   10:    6     3        3

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Unlike last year when I was at VP9I, I couldn't put in a serious effort this
year so I just got on an hour here and there during the weekend. Conditions
seemed excellent, at least on 80 through 20 and even some weak EU on 15 on
Sunday. Managed to break some big pileups and could work almost anything I could
hear but I couldn't get any JA stations to hear me on either 40 or 80.  I didn't
hear any Asia on 20 while I was on. Surprised to work a pretty loud KL7RA on 40
at 5:30 PM local.

Station:  K3 and dipoles for 80-40 and a small tribander at 35' fixed on EU.

Thanks for the fun.

73, Hal W1NN