[3830] CQWW CW WC7S SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 08:53:58 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

  160:   3      2        2
   80:   8      3        3
   40:  15      9       12
   20:  45     15       22
   15:  13      6       10
   10:   3      2        2
------------------------------
Total:  87     37       51  Total Score = 17,160

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great fun to see fellow GMCC members. Sorry I didn't stay in the chair longer
tho. Had to miss the last half hour, that was disappointing. Bands were good
both days, and productive everywhere I looked. Freq agility is a key, to respond
to the Prop Princess' quirks. She is a flighty thing. 5 watts and a wire or
vertical. Planning for next year already. Wish I hadn't put this one on the back
burner all these years. Thanks to Ken W0ETT for all the encouragement! Look for
you next year, with more antennas