[3830] CQWW CW XP2I(OZ2I) SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 09:15:23 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: XP2I
Operator(s): OZ2I
Station: XP2A

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: GP47PA

  160:   30     9       16
   80:   40     6       24
   40:  107    15       36
   20: 1379    24       78
   15:    3     2        2
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1559    56      156  Total Score = 752,812

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

The conditions were not in my favour and here was a lot of QRN. Before contest I
had some nice openings on 40m and 80m but when it comes to the weekend there
were nothing left.
Short before the contest start I decided to turn on the Emtron PA and go Hi
Power. I hoped it would help.
Between saturday and sunday I made my second change and decided to go single
band on 20m where I had the best conditions with RUN to EU around noon and RUN
to NA/SA in the early evening.
Thank you for the contacts and GL.
Vy 73 de XP2I / OZ2I Henning