[3830] CQWW CW AB4B SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 09:56:02 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Alabama

   80:  393    31      111

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great activity on the band. After having a good go on SSB weekend I went at it
on CW though I am not a run op. All S&P sorry to say. Had a good time all in
all. Just trying to figure out how the WX knows to come around during CQ WW
weekends. Had T-storms most of Friday evening which lead to disconnecting and
connecting waiting out their passing. Well no excuse here as op is just not that
versed in contest CW op'n these days. Had a good time a great to here some SE
Asia signals here in north west Alabama . At least I had more mults in the log
compared to the SSB event.

Thanks for all the Q's and putting up with a phone op trying to emulate a CW op.
  Tim , AB4b Toonersville,AL   in the " Heart of Dixie "