[3830] CQWW CW WX3B SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 10:17:47 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Maryland

  160:   35    11       31
   80:  125    23       97
   40:  159    29      111
   20:  503    31      129
   15:  207    22       83
   10:   44    12       23

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

THAT WAS FUN!!

I achieved a number of goals in this contest, and came close to some others.  I
really wanted a 3 band DXCC - I was close.  I wanted to have a good run on 20
meters early Saturday morning.  I did!!  I wanted to have a half-decent run to
Europe on 15 meters.  I did.

I failed at one goal:  To beat NY3A's score the first 24 hours - I was badly
beaten, and Steve went on to stay in the chair and produce a great score from
his home station.  Bill K3WI also beat my score by staying in the chair for a
few more hours than I did.  Bill's new wires only station in Delaware sure plays
well.

All the bands but 160 performed well at my station this weekend.  160 has a new
noise source so loud, I'm guessing it is coming from within my house.  I will
know soon.

Best wishes to everyone for a nice Thanksgiving and upcoming Christmas/Holiday
season!

73,

Jim   WX3B