[3830] CQWW CW VE7JH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 10:38:52 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7JH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CN79mr

  160:  144     9       10
   80:  491    13       23
   40:  848    24       55
   20: 1307    27       75
   15:   95    12       21
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Duane, VE7UF for letting me guest operate his nicely set up M/M
station. The big antennae sure came in handy as conditions for working DX were
less than ideal.
Unfortunately Europe, the breadbasket of multipliers was once again mostly out
of reach, with a total of 56 zone 14, 15, 16 and 20 in the log (<2%).
Our JA friends were out in force though accounting for 16% of QSOs.
Over 70% of QSOs were with the USA.
The rest were about NA: 3%, SA:3%, OC: 2%, AS: 3% and a few AF.
Tried to make the best of CONDX with a lot of running on 40 and 20m while also
twisting the big knob looking for mults.
Thanks to all who answered my CQs and came back to my calls.