[3830] CQWW CW K1KI M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 11:26:45 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): KM1P K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 47:40

  160:  193    17       73
   80:  459    25      105
   40:  969    34      135
   20: 1209    33      138
   15:  291    24       88
   10:   17     9       11

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected here   Some rain static Saturday night and
during the day on Sunday but not for too long.  Only worked 4 JAs and no Zone 19
the whole weekend.   Joe/KM1P did his usual 2/3 of the operating time and I did
the midnite to sunrise time.  Enjoyed using 2xTS-890S this time.  They seem
great on crowded bands!   QSOs were down from last year, multipliers were up.

Had some rotator problems that have been growing all year.  Now I have three of
them (10-15-20) targeted for replacement/repair.  Otherwise no real problems
except getting used to the new radios.

   -- Tom/K1KI