[3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 12:16:20 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG DH2WQ DJ9KM DK5PD DK9PY DK9VZ DL6WT DL6ZBN DL8LAS
Station: DR4A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JN39VV

  160:  816    18       74
   80: 1722    33      118
   40: 2401    39      137
   20: 1766    37      155
   15:  476    33      119
   10:   55    12       35

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Same procedure as every year. Beside a lot of fun, nice ops joining the team and
only one small murphy, we didn´t find what we expected as condx ...

First 3 hours went smoothly with nearly 900 Qs but then, someone has switched
off the bands .... We hope that this sunspot minimum will be over and CQWW next
year in better shape on the ascending branch of new sunspots...

Tnx to all who managed it with our call; sorry for those having logged DL4A and
similar etc...

73
were do we go next?
maybe ARRL DX CW in February ...