[3830] CQWW CW N9NM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 15:57:15 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   23     7       14
   40:   30    11       19
   20:  111    18       46
   15:   41    14       25
   10:    9     4        6

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: K3 at 100w. I used my dipole up 20 ft, and sometimes a vertical ant.

I really had a lot of fun doing this contest. I was so pleased to hear folks on
all of the bands, including 10 and 15m, and there was so much DX on. I haven't
been on the air much lately, due to health problems, so was thrilled to be able
to do this big contest. I did all S&P, but I never ran out of stations to
call. I was so amazed how many folks could hear me, even when they had huge
pileups. I really had a great time!