[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 16:22:40 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27     7        9
   40:  107    20       57
   20:  232    21       74
   15:   40    11       27
   10:    0     0        0

Conditions seemed to be better at the beginning of the contest.  I never heard a
peep on ten meters and checked it on and off.  15 was much better Saturday than
it was Sunday which loaded up 20 during the daytime.  Seemed like lots of QRN
all weekend which got louder as the time went on.  I am still amazed that people
can actually hear me with my antenna setup.  Makes for lots of fun and I'm
looking forward to next year. Thanks - 73  tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts
   Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15) and an Isotron-80 in attic 12' above garage
floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.