[3830] CQWW CW K6MR SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 19:20:19 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6MR
Operator(s): K6MR
Station: K6MR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

  160:   41    14       20
   80:  110    31       59
   40:  288    35      110
   20:  421    35      112
   15:   96    22       48
   10:    6     3        3
------------------------------
Total:  962   140      352  Total Score = 1,297,896

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Planned on just doing Whack A Mole for a few hours in between projects but kind
of got carried away.  Missed Friday night but did get some of Sunday morning,
especially the 40 LP.

Personal story: imagine my surprise when 3B8M had trouble with my call
(K6MR/K6NR) and resorted to KEN? to clear it up.  11,000 miles away and the guy
knows your name! Either N6AA or N6VI, not sure which.  Woke me up anyway!