[3830] CQWW CW KD5DD(KG5HVO) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 19:37:18 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): KG5HVO
Station: KG5HVO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL

  160:   42    12       25
   80:  112    16       51
   40:  236    27       83
   20:  395    28       97
   15:  113    21       59
   10:   36    12       23
------------------------------
Total:  934   116      338  Total Score = 1,142,264

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the DDCC for the use of the club callsign!

Condx were better than I expected. The new 160m played well for only 2 radials.
I even worked some EU! More will be added in a few weeks. Most of my contacts
were S&P.  20m was great except I couldn't establish a solid run. My best
run was 28 Qs. I was surprised to work V55A on 20m at 06Z. It was nice to have
10m open on Saturday afternoon.

Congrats to all of the top finishers. Thanks for all of the QSOs!

73,
Bryant KG5HVO

Station:
IC-7610