[3830] CQWW CW N5JJ SOSB20 Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 25 21:25:06 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TEXAS

   20:  786    31      114

Had a great time!  Now have a very nice chair to contest in and that sure
helped.  To me conditions on 20 seemed pretty good except Sunday afternoon.
Good openings to Europe on Saturday and Sunday morning.  Good JA openings on
both afternoons.  Had a good run of JA's on Sunday evening to help save my
score.  Station worked great and busted all pileups except to the Vatican on
Saturday.  Why do W stations continue to call in a DX contest?  Was trying to
work a rare Russian on Sunday and some W7 kept calling over him and he left.  My
cw skills have improved to the point of even surprising me.  Got lots of
experience working very weak stations.  CW stations all the way up the band to
near 14.130 on Saturday.  Loved that!  Can't beat a good cw contest without all
the no-code SSB lids.  Love to work the granddaddy of the all.