[3830] CQWW CW FY5KE(F6FVY) SO(A)SB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 26 08:54:57 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F6FVY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: GJ35pe

   40: 2961    39      143

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

An Ariane 5 rocket launch was first scheduled on Friday night, and finally
postponed numerous times during the week-end. The radio-club being located
inside the safety area of the European spaceport, I constantly had to get back
and forth between the club and my room in Kourou, where a very tenuous LP remote
setup has been installed on the fly.

Several hours and QSO have been lost in the battle, and it's been a very
frustating week-end.

Didier FY5FY was only able to operate for one night on 160m as well.

I'm clearly motivated for next year in the same category, in better conditions!

73

Larry - F6FVY