[3830] CQWW CW K4EA SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 26 12:25:25 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  424    29      110

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Congratulations to Gator and Gregg who both trounced me.

Both nights had good propagation with an edge to the second night.  But I could
not get a run going the first night no matter how much I tried.  So primarily
S&P.  Second night saw signals from east EU in the 10+ range and had some
good runs.  Missed a number of zones (23,24,26,27,28,29) that were on. JT5DX and
JT1CS were both right at the ESP level. Seems the others were only spotted when
the sun was up for me!  Called and called the T6.  Only heard him work JA's and
Europe.

This was the first serious effort from my new QTH in Cloudland, GA.

Full size 1/4 wave with elevated radials.
Hi-z Rx antenna.
FT1000MP and Amp Supply LK800c

Neal, K4EA