[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/5 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 09:06:27 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 27

Call: K3GHH/5
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH/5

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LA

Total:  18  Mults = 18  Total Score = 324

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Working from my son's (KG5POC) QTH in Metairie LA, visiting for Thanksgiving.
Rig MFJ 9200, dipole 10' up and brushing trees. I brought my Bencher paddles but
wired them backwards, so had to reach over the body to approach the finger
pieces from the rear.

Thanks to everyone who did, and who tried unsuccessfully to, make out my awkward
/5 call! (But even this awkward reversed Bencher was better than the cheap
copper finger-stock MFJ paddle that broke!)

---73, and HT all... John K3GHH(/5 for a few more days)