[3830] CWopsT AF8A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 09:31:18 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 27

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  87  Mults = 81  Total Score = 7,047

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

The early CWT is always fun, but today, much more so as I'm sporting a 'real'
antenna for both 80 and 40 meters (Butternut HF-2V).

Biggest chuckle was W2GD almost coming back to me with one of his DX calls
(P40GD?) and then claiming 'muscle memory' for the gaff. I can well understand -
John has made thousands and thousands of contest QSOs from the 'other side'.
All of those points are appreciated!