[3830] CQWW CW XZ2D(OH2BH) SOSB15 Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 11:40:54 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: XZ2D
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: XZ2D

Class: SOSB15 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Select State

   15: 1116    24       78
Total: 1116    24       78  Total Score = 252,654

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Attending the Thailand IVA conference (HS) on Saturday and Yangon Climate
Change Investor conference (XZ) on Monday, both prior the CQWW CW, made me think
to remain in the area and provide another mult for those who Deserve!

Yangon it was to be but uncertainties for importing radio gear and operating
location plus the actual permit were bugging in my mind. But license was on my
hand released and dated to Thursday 21st. Ready to go it was.

Only 15m effort was permitted and with dipole you cannot work the world. As
expected the MUF was below any possibility to work North America -- even with
huge antennas at HS0ZAR it was no U.S fun. As I was running JAs dry soon I had
switched to FT8 for another 1000 QSOs -- during the contest. XZ was first time
on FT8! I still feel the sin!

But it was friendly people as experienced in the past and they welcomed me back
--  even seriously considering for more bands and frequencies!

It was fun to be rare mult once again. I felt the pulse for those calling. See
you from the next one. Martti, OH2BH & XZ2D  Former XZ1A, XZ1J, XZ1X and
XZ2BH.