[3830] CQWW CW ES7A(YL3JA) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 14:22:54 EST 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7GM

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:

  160:  221    11       52
   80:  465    13       69
   40:  715    29      107
   20:  495    29      109
   15:   37    18       32
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

This was another absolutely crazy weekend! Probably the last one this year.
This event started already on Thursday when I went to see my friends at ES5TV.
Nice talks and wine session as always.
At Friday morning I was leaving to the ES7GM station to see how everything works
and to prepare my self, he went to ES5TVs place to to do MS.
Another huge thank you to Kristjan’s family for warm welcoming and nice
hospitality!
Contest was never boring and  always dynamic! First hours I didn’t even tried
to do CQ, it was just picking the mults.
Had some little openings to US, but JA wasn’t so good. 15m never really
opened, only a few signals outside EU, but to work EU was a real challenge.
10m was dead, the only station I heard was ES9C...
I never did dual cq, I’m not so confident in cw.
My goal was to have 44-46 hours air time, bet when I took my 2h nap, my phone
decided to turn off, so I didn’t had any alarms. Maybe if it would be just a
2h nap I would catch OG7A... who knows.
Station didn’t had any serious problems.
Last hour in the contest was amazing, I got so many multipliers and a cherry on
the cake was TF4M and zone 40 on 160!
This was one hell of a year! A lot of radio and pileups from different places. I
truly enjoyed it. Hope to see all of you in the next events and year!
CU! Kris! 73!