[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 23:06:57 EST 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 28

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  105  Mults = 93  Total Score = 9,765

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Great night for a CWT. I hope everone has as much fun as I did. It was hard to
break away from 40 to move to 80, but it had to be done. 80 was just about as
good as 40 was. I think I could have made a few more Q's if I had plopped myself
down lower in the band on 80, though. 3542.6 was a less crowded, but I don't
think it had the traffic that 3530 or so probably had. Be that as it may, it was
a great time with great ops and great band conditions--F6HKA even called
me--Thanks Bert! (my CWOps sponsor).

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Elecraft K3S - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\\\' and 80m inv vee at 70\\\'
Logger: N1MM+