[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 22:09:10 EST 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 29

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   80:  20     10
   40:  12      9
   20:   3      3
Total:  35     22  Total Score = 770

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I kept wondering why guys I had worked kept dumping their call on my freq. Until
about 12 minutes in when I figured out (and checked the Tuesday email) that it
was a dupe night. Sorry to all those I blew off!

Good to catch a localized opening to W8/VE3 on 20. Before the start I heard one
or more very weak ESP signals on 15, but couldn't indentify who. Sigs on 40 not
very loud, but 80 seemed good. Since last week I got one end of the G5RV up
another 10-15 feet, which might have also helped.

Happy Turkey Day to all!

73  -  Jim  K8MR